Tuesday, July 19, 2011

(((((Blog Title Change)))))

Why the change?
Well I like to end every post with Until Tomorrow. Here's the story behind the phrase. I've always hated saying bye. I mean come on, if you put too much thought behind it (like I do) then no one would really enjoy saying it. So that is where my phrase Until Tomorrow began. And yes maybe tomorrow will not come but I'm not one who wants to say goodbye in general, so Until Tomorrow just fits who I am and what I believe.
My thoughts never cease, my brain doesn't sleep; its like a constant movie projector throwing stories, sayings, phrases and quotes at me nonstop. So Until Tomorrow just fits who I am and describes my life.
As if you were to say "I may have to go now but just Until Tomorrow." Which if you think about it it's kinda funny because tomorrow never comes; because in an instant tomorrow becomes today all over again. Funny how two little words can bring on such a big meaning. 
I was just talking to my mom on the phone. Actually updating her on the blog and the -all of a sudden- feeling I had to change our blog name and she gave a big "Ohhhhhhh" which I knew meant she approved.
"What a Life" is where it all started and "Until Tomorrow" is what its all about. Tomorrow gives to us endless possibilities to choose from. We all come from different backgrounds, maybe childhood struggles or learning disabilities the list is endless. Yet we each need to take ahold of our own life, find self gratification and move forward to achieving what we know we can.

..........Until Tomorrow.......  

1 comment:

  1. We may be more alike then I realized:) I have certain things I like to say also and like you my mind never sleeps. Thank goodness I have recently been diagnosed with Adult ADHD which makes so much sjnce I just wish I would have known earlier. There's no telling what my life would have been like. Well back to the sayings. I tell my children everyday when they leave to use good judgement and to choose their friends don't let them choose you...I just recently found out that when my youngest son dropped his little sister off at school one morning, he carried on the tradition and said the same thing to her:)

    ReplyDelete