Saturday, July 23, 2011

~~My Daily Walk~~

Daylight comes daylight goes
Another day is gone.
Why must I feel the same today
Why must I hang on?

Shadows lurking all around  
Who is it I so fear?
Do I run or do I stay
Is someone really here?

I look right I look left
I contemplate on hiding
Do I have time to scream
Cause I'm so tired of crying.

Crying deep inside myself
Crying when no one sees.
Crying cause myself I don't know
Crying cause I'm just not me.

The truth no one can handle
The world doesn't understand.
The mind games we must endure
They just can't comprehend.

But I continue walking on
And tomorrow I'll begin again.
Because I refuse to give up
I refuse to let my demons win.



I have several friends that for many different reasons are all dealing with mental problems. I wrote this poem many years ago and just wanted to post it. Most people have dealt with some form of depression, sadness or severe stress sometime in their life. It leaves you breathless and unable to move forward. I posted this because even though things can get real bad you have to refuse to give up and refuse to let this be your end. Life is so much more than how we feel we are defined at times. 

Life is good but there is nothing wrong with wanting it to be better!!!!!!!!

...........Until Tomorrow....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment