Sunday, July 17, 2011

J U S T R E A D I N G . . . . .

I was reading through a few blogs and found (in general) most people tend to write about life experiences or atleast revert to them in some way during their posting.

I also found a lot of people have had either a horrible upbringing or a rocky relationship or just bad occurrences thus far in their life.

I found several humorous blogs that were intelligently comical, crude comical and some that well made me want to blush once I got to the punch-line..haha


I also found a few political blogs but I'm not one thats up-to-date on anything written about government issues so I wouldn't know if what was being said is truth or false but yet the blogs were interesting to me.

I ran across a couple blogs pertaining to the fashion industry. Reading through day to day adventures of how some beautiful model had finally made it.

I read through many blogs about cooking, preparing and entertaining with food. Exciting to see how a small potato can be transformed into many other things besides mashed, fried or baked. Very intriguing.

And many, many, many more that I'm sure I just haven't came across.

I haven't been blogging very long but it's pure pleasure for myself to read through these blogs almost as if I'm peeking into someones diary for only a moment. I myself have kept a diary my entire life. Just as I have stated ~we all have a story~ well so do I. I will not go into intimate detail but I will say I was abused as a child. I would often times play out things in my head; I would fantasize about this wonderful life that I'd love to escape too. These thoughts, protected within my mind, were the only entity in my life that could not be taken away. I felt as though I had no control over any other part of my life but my thoughts and no one could touch them. I began slowly transferring these pattern repeated happenings within my mind to paper -slowly I noticed I was creating a diary of my daily experiences wrapped with past events as well. This diary (so to speak) was my release. My release of anger, my release of hate, my release of tears, my release of unforgiveness and eventually my release of life. I myself not even a teenager at the time was able to release everything on to a blank piece of paper and it was wonderful. A notebook became my new best friend. No one to judge me, no one to laugh at me, no one to tell me I was wrong, no one to criticize my writing -because it was all mine. And now as an adult I have many notebooks filled with all emotions stored away that no one still has never read. My mother knows just about everything I've written in them of course because I did turn to her a lot. But reading through all the blogs I've read within the last few weeks I feel almost privileged to have read those. Maybe it's nonsense that I feel this way but for me my words have been my survival manual, when no one else was there or when I didn't want anyone there. It's just amazing for me to walk into someones life through words for just a short time, a small visit; a detailed look at how someone felt that day, what they experienced, what they have to look forward too.


"It's just a blog", some will say; well for me it's an invitation to friendship and it's been enjoyable so far.


........Until Tomorrow..........   

No comments:

Post a Comment